Are we able to Stream when given access to the game?

Was just wanting to know if we’re able to stream the game and create content during the beta phase of the game.

2 Likes

Was curious of this myself, I haven’t seen anything saying we can’t record game footage anywhere. I was gonna’ record every bit of gameplay I did for the SE Wiki on FANDOM.

1 Like

We haven’t discussed the setup publicly yet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As always read all documents sent with any playtests/BETAs regarding this kind of thing.

Nein, in der E-mail zur Beta-Einladung steht unten, dass, sowohl streamen als auch aufnehmen (glaube ich) und Freunde euren Account zu überlassen, verboten ist.

steht unten*, dass, sowohl streamen*

Nope no streaming for those in the Beta I imagine, same as always with these things!

Not sure about the Beta still, but the Limited Playtest is completely confidential AKA no videos, no streams, no recordings, etc.

1. Testing. a. Systemic Reactions’ obligations. Systemic Reaction may provide Tester with an access to the Game online and any documentation it deems necessary and instruct Tester on how to play the Game and what test data is desired by Company. Tester is strictly prohibited from recording, broadcasting, live feeding, publishing or making the game and related materials - wholly or partially – available on social media such as Twitch, YouTube, Face