Best place to find Gameplay Videos, etc

Hi there.
I couldn’t find this answer whilst looking through the forum.

I was looking through YouTube for some of the gameplay and information.
I noticed that there were lots of different channels that have a part of the info.
Is there one channel that will hold all of the official information? I note that the Systemic channel has the trailers but not the gameplay?
Or if there is somewhere else that would be better to keep track of everything?
Cheers, am so looking forward to this game!

1 Like

Hi Mitz75!
Systemic Reaction is our official Youtube channel and will be where we post anything official and new :slight_smile:

Gameplay was featured on IGN’s summer of gaming is this the video you’re thinking of?
For now, our Twitter is the place we’ve shared any videos or interviews we’ve been featured in. But I’ll do a better job at getting it up on our site under news and up on steam hub too, so it’s easier to find :slight_smile:
Happy to hear you’re looking forward to reclaim earth! Can’t wait to see you on the battlefield! :t_rex: :boom:

1 Like

Awesome thanks Anais!
Yeah there was the IGN gameplay, but others were showing similar videos, so that’s what confused me!

Thank you for the info.

Hi again Mitz75!

Just wanted to let you know after your post here I created a playlist on our Youtube so it’s easier to find all the videos we’re featured in, in one place. Here you’ll find the playlists: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AVqJVClOVc&list=PL2wvFJtM2YW6xbgvhybQmZZzZFepzR0GG
I’ll keep adding more interviews as more come out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Perfect! Thank you very much!

1 Like