Character mechanics/ implementations

I’ve seen some awesome footage when I checked out The gameplay the idea is in The right spot! There was something I wanted to suggest maybe for human side gameplay to seem a little above the idea of just a group of people shooting. Maybe adding a mechanic if it’s an ability dependent on the class or a pickup on the ground in mission of the same mechanic the dinosaurs use to evolve and mutate but compacted into a syringe for the humans to use to have A momentary Power increase! For example, the guy with the mini gun injects and grows hardened skin kinda like steel, or the ranged gun user could get a jump making their legs more agile or some sort of mutated wrist grapple to get to an elevation. Another idea would be a giant mutated blade or claw. It sounds wild and out of the park but in an interview I heard one of the devs say they wanted to do some crazy ideas for the dinosaurs but they had to cut back because it would be too intense for early story. I know balancing would take a big roll and I’m not sure if it would drastically influence what you guys have already developed but it’s just a cool idea to throw out there!

Thats sounds intresting a good idea

I like the idea Koji, using the scalies tactics against them!