Collector's Edition

Hello all!. I have a question about the game, because I miss the dinosaur games that I am a fan of, Second Extinction fits in first place here. I’m waiting impatiently for this game and I have a huge question and hope from the developers Will the game also be in the Collector’s Edition for PC? I would like to buy such a version and do you know when the pre-order will start? Thank you very much for the answer and I am waiting impatiently, Your Great Faithful Fan is keeping his fingers crossed for this work!

1 Like

Hi Fikiiri,
Happy to hear you’re excited! So are we! When it comes to pre-order and Collector’s Edition, it’s not something we’ve announced, so you’ll just have to wait and see :wink:
Can’t wait to see you on the battlefield blowing up dinosaurs! :boom: :t_rex:

2 Likes

Cool then I look forward to announcing all the new game news !. I hope that the Collector’s Edition will appear on the PC and, of course, it will appear in one of the stores in Poland. As I wrote, I am waiting impatiently for this Masterpiece of Good Luck! :sauropod: :t_rex: :cupid:

2 Likes

What would you like to see in a Collector’s Edition version?

2 Likes

I think that one of the best gifts in collector’s editions is a Unique Figurine plus small accessories such as a steelbook, Artbook, Thanks from creators with signatures that would be great! But I just think that players would be delighted with a perfectly made Dinosaur figurine in a theme, for example, fighting with one of the heroes or in a dynamic stance to fight or tearing his victim apart, I would be delighted with such a collector’s edition only the most important thing that it would appear in Polish stores or at least in the most popular ones like MediaMarkt, for example, I could easily buy one on delivery !. I am waiting impatiently for your Masterpiece and I can guarantee that if the Collector’s Edition is Ukaze, I will be the first one to buy it !!! Fingers crossed!

1 Like

I would like to see something like a replica 1:1 dinosaur tooth, a steel book based on the pod design, and an exclusive tee.

1 Like