Early Access VS Full Game

So this is a broad question for the Devs: About how much % wise are we seeing in the early access? 10? 15?

I am loving the game so far and im about 4.3 hours in and little to no complaints. Hell, even the Awkward marksman post i made i was thinking of making and addendum to, i think i’ve found a good way to manage it via quick-scoping, and an SMG as a back up.

2 Likes

Good that you’ve found your style Fenrir :wink:

Well, I mean I can’t say too much about what and how much etc. BUT - We’re digging in deep here and are looking to provide a bunch more content going forward. Now we need to take care of the early day bugs etc, but we’re also working on new stuff as we speak :slight_smile:

1 Like

that’s respectable! i really hope to see this game flourish for a long time. seeing other terrain like open deserts areas with underground cave systems, or thick swamps where visibility is low.

Again, this game is the most fun a Dino-Shooting game can be, dare I say, even better than Turok…

Can we potentially get 4-6 player teams in a match? I’ve got a gaming group, and while we all kinda splinter to play random things in smaller groups(some are playing NMS, some 7D2D, Space Engineers, Destiny 2, Generation Zero, etc); we find that for the nice smaller tactical games, we’re always limited to a much smaller group, which always leaves out 3-4 people at a time.(Not just this game, but this is an issue we ran into with Destiny 2 and Generation Zero in particular).

It’s a peer to peer game, and the Apex engine seems to handle things just well with eight people playing in Hunter: Call of the Wild.(Granted, that game doesn’t have explosions or enemies being blown to shreds, but it does have a lot of animals on the map for all the hunters to stalk/hunt).

Can we look to see team size increases as we get closer to release and have more heroes to play as, or are we forever locked in at three? The game can always scale for more players, increased enemy health, increased enemy spawns(staggered spawns, if having too many enemies on screen at once is an issue).

For what it’s worth, the group and I playing it are having a lot of fun with upgrading our weapons and leveling up to get new equipment. It’s ‘mindless’ tactical fun that makes us laugh hysterically at the gibbing, ragdolls and often amazingly awesome way someone will place a well timed shotgun blast that slices a dinosaur’s head off, or an explosion that sends a raptor high into the sky and then they fall to their death like a cartoon character on the ground.

1 Like