Greetings, Extinction team.
8 hours (so far) player here. Decided to compile some feedback while me and my friends are waiting for 3-man party hotfix. So, here we go:
- Game is very fast. I do not hate fast paced shooters (2400 hours in Warframe), but sometimes speed of players breaks any logic. My suggestion is to slow a bit players and dinos, while adding Hammer-styled vehicle to traverse Open World with (which can also open some ideas around secondary missions).
- While i do love personalities of Heroes (except Rosy. She, as a combination of voice lines and Tom`s owner apperance, is annoying on a gag-reflex level), i do want to see them being able to go any class, not only one. Imagine scared Amir as Enforcer with power armor
- Ammo and Gear refill pickups should have bigger sized interaction area (expecially thrown ones).
- Day and Night cycle would be awesome, expecially with special night stalking predators.
- Ammo and Gear supply drops should have longer cooldown (twice or even trice as for now).
- Additional Classes with flamethrower, rocket launcher and turret/drones would be nice.
- Ability to explore buildings. Why can’t we?
- Supressor option for Scout rifle and Carbine.
- Give Ortega visual booster-backpack or booster-boots to make her Q more logical.
- Flying dinos?
- Make final waves right before EVAC Raft arrives more dense but install some auto turrets on the Dropship for more epic arrival.
- Other melee options other than stock-smack. I bet everyone will want finishing takedown animations with Combat Knife or Machete. Or with bare hands when using exoskeleton.
- Change Player 1 color to anything else except blue, which often lost in Tundra color scheme. Or let us set custom colors for each Player in the options.
- In-game voice command menu for better communication.