First Impression

I’m really loving this game so far… It is super fast paced, and killing the dino’s is just so good… Give’s me a huge happy face running around blowing the heck out of everything…

The Good:

1. Guns - All of the weapons feel great, and the gun play in general is spot on.
  2. Hero’s - I love the personalities of all of the hero’s… I especially love Amir with his lines that pay tribute to Die Hard… “Welcome to the party pal” I seriously lmfao when I heard this, and smile every time he says it…
  3. Dino’s - Great variety of enemies to blast the s*** out of…
  4. Abilities - Each hero has a good array of abilities which when you play with 2 or 3 other people can really compliment one another.
  5. Graphics - Game looks beautiful… The environments, the amount of blood when you sploosh something… Solid A there!!

The Bad:

1. For things that you have to interact with like picking up an ammo box, or trying to collect an egg… The hit boxes need to be larger or the range needs to be bigger… I find it extremely difficult when you have like 20+ enemies running around you and hitting you to focus in and actually grab something…

2. Gun Power - With the exception of Amir and the grenade launcher, I have found almost every other weapon to just not feel powerful… I was super excited when I unlocked the carbine, only to use it and find that it felt underpowered… I get there has to be a balance in power, but it definitely feels like most guns that fire bullets need to be bumped up… This is probably my biggest gripe, as it doesn’t seem to be as fun playing as some of the other hero’s…

3. Enemy Crit Spots - When you are using a grenade launcher, the larger enemies like the bull, flat top are challenging yet doable… Having the only crit spot being the underbelly is bad if your character is running a load out like ammo pack/heal/supply. Because it takes so darn long to get a shot at the belly…

4. Loot - When you kill something, the loot has like a 5 second timer on getting over to collect it before it disappears. I don’t like this at all… There shouldn’t be a timer on it… Also adding something in so you can find out where you get each specific type of loot for the weapon upgrades would be a huge QOL thing… I’m trying to upgrade a specific gun and need this specific item… Just tell me what/where I need to go to get that upgrade…

You all are doing an amazing job on this game… I’m a gamer who has probably 6000+ hours of time in on Destiny/Destiny 2… And 6000+ hours in on the Gears of War series of games… I love my shooters and this one has so much potential… I could see myself putting a lot of time in on it…

Thanks for the feedback!

We’ll try to make sure you can put a bunch of time into it going forward :wink:

Regarding the points - I think I’ve seen all of the points before, so nothing that we don’t have an eye on right now. We’ll smooth things out over the coming weeks :wink:

1 Like