How will War Support rewards be distributed?

I was wondering how exactly the War Support rewards would be given out, I assume for the beta that we’ll get emailed a game key, but I’m not sure about the other rewards.
I got thinking about this because my Steam email is different than the one I used to sign up and so I wanted to make sure that for the in-game rewards it wasn’t email-based.

2 Likes

It will all be delivered through the email address you have registered for the War Support :slight_smile:

As far as I can see, there shouldn’t be an issue if you have a different account. The game codes or beta access will not be connected to a specific email account.

2 Likes

Good is it adviseable to sign up only one email and of so how do u unsubscribe if u use a different email mistakenly

I dont think having more than one sign up matters. It doesnt necessarily increase the odds of anything, other than the amount of emails you get regarding news and info. If you want the beta key and perks you need to send out referral links and have your friends join.

Also, in ANY email you receive you have the option to unsubscribe. Doesnt matter where it came from. Go to the email, look at the very bottom of it, usually at the bottom left and there is usually always the prompt " To unsubscribe from these emails, [click here]."

Did try had error f some reason latlychrome also acting up needed gpu line in shortcut

To clarify a bit here, you’ll get a code that you can enter yourself into steam, so your email doesn’t matter really, as long as you still have access to the email you signed up with