Idea for raid boss

Older players generally need something to hang on to when they complete a game or have played a game for a fair amount of time. I was thinking, is there a chance that a biom can be made where said experienced players could fight raid bosses? Of course, this isn’t expected immediately. Just a thought.

1 Like

I like the idea of having a boss fight, it could just be a large dino on each map that spawns further away that isn’t part of the main objective, and at the launch of the game it would be near impossible for players to take out, but once players level up their class or weapons it becomes more do-able.

1 Like

It shouldn’t only be a big version of one of the Dinos. The Boss should be special in its very own way like different attacks or abilities that make every boss a new challange

1 Like

Exactly, and I think they should have specific features that prevent them from taking damage traditionally. Just to liven up the battle.

1 Like

If they add bosses, perhaps it could be unique versions of existing dinos, sort of dinosaur characters if you will. Like an old one-eyed battle-damaged T-Rex that’s bigger and more robust than the others.

We also know (at least it is extremely likely) from the drone seen in the trailer and the description of the game mentioning a maelstrom of bullets that there is probably human enemies, meaning that there could perhaps be some sort of augmented dino.

3 Likes

I was thinking about this in another discussion, but it could fit here as well, a type of boss could be a modified Ankylosaurus, with a ton more armor, so its just a walking tank. Have to use explosives and the like to chip off armor and shoot into his soft gooey bits.