Nothing specific, just a few things

So, I just want to break down some things. Please keep in mind that I’m a huge fan of this game. So no offense. Also, I apolgize for everything that has already been discussed.

1. I don’t get why the scout rifle is not exclusive to Mr. Winter, after all he’s the marksman. Same goes for the heavy MG, why can the marksman equip it? I think it would be more fun to really think about what character you should use instead of being able to switch weapons to get the most out of your abilitys.

2. I just read on steam reviews that the devs want to implement a Solo Mode. Please, for the love of god, DON’T do that! You don’t have to be the best player in the world to complete a mission solo. As I said on Steam, where would be the fun in walking around the map feeling like you’re at the top of the food chain? You’re fighting against dinos, not chickens! I mean I shouldn’t care about what people want as long you don’t replace the current “Solo Mode”.

3. Amazing Upgrade System! Really! Thinking about what upgrades to get with just 10 points is interesting, I really like the idea behind that. Just… Could it be more expensive? :grin:
    Right now it feels like you don’t have to do much to upgrade the weapons. Also, I figured out that all the blue materials can also be found in normal mode. I never played hard mode before, but the game doesn’t really gives me a reason to do that right now. Sure, having a greater challenge is a reason and I will do that. But getting everything out of normal seems too easy. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’m really looking foreward to future updates!