Second Extinction FAQ

What is Second Extinction?
Second Extinction is a 3 person co-op shooter where you and two other players fight to retake earth from mutated dinosaurs. The focus is on an intense action experience where you through grit, tactics and bullets overcome the enemy.

Who am I playing as in Second Extinction?
For now, we are showcasing three Heroes - Ortega, Rosy and Amir. They all have unique abilities that will aid you and your friends in battle. We will relay more information on the different classes and their specialization as we go along.

Who am I fighting in Second Extinction?
Mutated dinosaurs have taken over Earth and you need to take them all out. However, they have a few tricks up their sleeve. Slowly but surely, mutations have changed your enemies making them even stronger. There will be a diverse set of enemies to challenge you in their own way. At the moment, you can see examples of them in the trailer or on our web

Will there be couch co-op?
Second Extinction will not support couch co-op, only online multiplayer.

What is the War Support?
The War Support is a recruitment campaign where you invite your friends via email. Once they have joined the War Support, you unlock awesome rewards!

On which platforms can I play Second Extinction?
Second Extinction is currently in development for Xbox Series X, Xbox One and PC.

Who is developing Second Extinction?
The game is developed by Systemic Reaction, a new division under Avalanche Studios Group. You can find more information on us here: https://avalanchestudios.com/divisions/systemic-reaction

4 Likes