Suggestions: information on hero loadouts, weapon modding, and bestiary

I’m enjoying the game but would like some visual and informational clarity about hero loadouts, weapon modding, and enemies.

Hero Loadouts:
The separation of weapons and hero tabs makes sense in the menu design. However, being unable to tell who can equip what weapon in the armory makes it unclear whether a new weapon you may want to unlock can be equipped by a hero you prefer. Perhaps icons could be created for each of the hero classes (enforcer, trooper, & operative at the moment), which may eventually have more heroes in each class, then list these icons in the general weapon information of the armory (when hovering over different weapons in the detail box that shows weapon stats). Additionally, the weapons should probably have a detail about which slot it occupies: primary or secondary. Same place perks are listed when equipped.

Additionally in the hero tab, aside from cosmetics, perhaps a loadout selection could be added that opens up the same menu as the lobby loadout screen so you can see what weapons and equipment can be selected, even locked ones. Eventually could be used to create and save loadouts for each hero.

Weapon Modding:
Aside from the dot based stat sheet, when you open up the weapon, add numerical values for some of the relevant stats (i.e. damage (damage x pellets for shotgun), reload time, magazine size)
Add percentages for weapon stat improvements (reload speed, spread redution, recoil reduction, etc.)
Add percentages for status procc chance
Add damage values for DoTs
Add values for perks (ammo back on kill when below half magazine, how many bullets?)

Use some of the exta space between the handling/stability/impact/critical and mod/perk slots for this stats window. (Blue) and move upgrade token info to the orange box. Though it may just be too cluttered.

Bestiary:
After encountering something, it unlocks information in a bestiary, under database tab, that includes: a picture of the dino, red highlighted weak spot, hp value, what threat levels it can be encountered in (i.e. T-rex in 3 only), armor plating grade? (i’m assuming there are different armor levels), and a small description. Probably a large undertaking but adds to the world building and informational clarity so you know what you are calling out to team mates.

Hey psyko, thanks for the feedback. Very rigorous and concrete :smiley:

I’ve noted this and we have our eyes on it, just so you know. A lot of stuff will of course be smoothed out over the coming months but again, really great feedback!