Survival Mode and Progression?

So Im not exactly sure how many, if any game modes will be in the game, or if its more of a 1 mode game like Dead by Daylight, Left 4 Dead, Predator: Hunting Grounds, etc. But I was wondering if there are plans to make a survival mode. I know its touted as a co-op shooter, but so was Killing Floor and its playable solo as well. And Ive been needing a game where I can kill some spare time shooting dinosaurs in waves solo for some time now lol.
Also Ive been wondering if there is a system of progression in the game. At first glance, the game gives the appearance that your characters are your characters. They are set, and the only potential changes are skins. So I was wondering if you can swap out weapons, and improve upon your character with other gear?

1 Like

Hey Izzy, welcome to the community :slight_smile:

A few questions here:

1. Game modes - there will be different kinds of objectives and modes, but I will not go into which ones. I think you’ll be happy with the variety :slight_smile:
  2. Solo play - you can play it solo, you absolutely can. But, it will be really difficult. If that’s your thing, go ahead buddy! :wink:
  3. Progression - You’ll be happy to know that you can switch up your weapons etc and there will be upgrades to them as well. For your character, we’ll talk more about that down the line!
2 Likes

Understable lol and AWESOME!!

Ah, thats understable. I just had to make sure since that coop thing seems to be the driving market factor lol. Its more of a its impossible to get friends to play the same games on the same time schedule thing. So Im glad I dont have to rely on them to actually be able to play this lol.

Love it lol.

Thanks for the response. I understand you cant answer a whole lot in detail but I appreciate you taking the time to answer what you could. Thanks.

Of course Izzy, love seeing all the interest from you guys as well. It’s awesome :smiley:

1 Like

Wht if any is transport modes in the game
U set playing solo is option bbut is it possible to include some help in options for single player to make more fear and yes that mode mentioned must plz be option ifnot now later

I’m really excited for this game!Il Is the progression unique to each class? What I mean is that are there going be specific weapons, equipment, and abilities that only a certain class can obtain? Also it would be insanely fun if there was a game mode where you can play as the dinosaurs trying to defeat your friends on the human team.

Hey Turok, love the name

There’s definitely progression in the game, but I cannot answer exactly how it is designed at the moment. You’ll just have to wait and see. It will, however, provide you with a lot of flexibility to how you want to approach the enemy

1 Like

Thanks, I couldn’t resist. I completely understand, and thank you for answering all of our questions on the forum. We really appreciate your time and effort in here Altalon. Completely ignored my playable dinosaur question huh lol? Alright, okay, I guess we’ll just have to wait and see won’t we?:joy:

2 Likes