Thoughts of a Veteran Dino Hunter

I have been hunting Dino’s from Crisis to Orion and I just had 2 cents to share from all my experiences across gaming history. If the devs only briefly glance over this post please let them see this.

VARIETY WILL MAKE OR BREAK THIS GAME AND I DONT MEAN JUST MODES.

The one thing that will make or break this game faster than anything else is the variety of dinosaurs/ mutant dinos. If you have the same 6 to 10 models in every mode this game will sink faster than a submarine with a screen door.

Be creative take risks make awkward leaps and occasionally stumble but don’t play it safe. Make your game into a water cooler topic by having crazy stuff in it. Like mega mutant dinosaurs :sauropod: protect the caravan game modes . Maps that are an underwater facility and you have to make your way through a labyrinth that rapidly fills with water and you have to escape aquatic threats. Just some ideas but only you as devs know what you want and only you can bring your ideas to life in the best possible way.

TLDR Be the best you can be take big risks and don’t make another Dino wave shooter that has no spice. I look forward to seeing where this goes.

2 Likes

Hi SkollXbox!
Thank you for your thoughts and input! We’re definitely working on variety in both gameplay and enemies and hope we can push it crazy and spicy enough for you. :wink:

1 Like

I have faith see you planet side ; )

1 Like