Will there be an in-game chat?

Hi. :slight_smile:

This may have been requested on your other forums. I couldn’t find anything on here.

I would love to have an in-game chat in Second Extinction.
When you play with random people online, you never know what you get, and of course you and your squadmates never think alike. It would be nice to have some way of communicating to them what you would like to the team to do. The callout-wheel doesn’t really let you explain yourself.

Example: Last night I played with a random team on a mission. After the missions objectives were completed, the host started running around the map for secondary objectives. I thought to myself: “Sweet, we’re gonna go for 5 stars!”. When it was really getting fun, and we were closing in on 4 stars, the 2 other guys suddenly decided to go to a launch pad and head home. Now sure, they may have needed to leave for some reason, but it would be nice if I at least could have asked them to keep going a little more, right? :slight_smile:

Check out the stream from yesterday when we talked about that question :slight_smile: https://youtu.be/G4WDu-7m_H4

1 Like